Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm Here (From September 18, 2014)

I made it to my first area and I´m just loving it.  my trainer is Elder Westfall and he is super awesome.  He´s from Southern California and he´s the best.  My first area is Castellón.  We´re right off  the coast, but we can´t go anywhere near the beach.  It´s just the two of us in the nice appartment and we have another set of sisters in our city.  Today we traveled to Valencia and had our first district meeting.  That was cool.  So we travled here from Barcelona and we took a 2-1/2 hour train ride from Barcelona and then took another two hour train ride to Valencia and 2 hours back, so i´m a little tired, but it's all good.  i´m just enjoying everything here.  i only have a few minutes to write, but on monday i´ll write more.  hope you all have a wonderful day and hope everything is good in your guys lives.  
 
Love Elder Gonzalez
 
ps i´ll send you my address on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment