Monday, December 29, 2014

Hello Family


This has been a wonderful week.  I have enjoyed this wonderful christmas.  We had a lot of fun with the members here.  I have had a great treat of talking with my family.  This was the high light of my week.  I enjoy my family and the wonder testimony I have of the plan of salvation.  I don´t need to have constant contact of my family to know that they love me but I know that I can be with them forever.  This is my greatest gift.  I love of my family.

I received my copy of the Enseñanzas de los Presidentes de la Iglesia: Ezra Taft Benson.  estoy muy animo to read this book this year.  I have enjoyed the teachings of the prophets.  I have it in spanish though, but I will understand it someday.  poco a poco.

Right now I´m listening to a talk President benson gave in 1986 on the book of mormon.  I love the book of mormon.  I want to tell the whole world the importance of the book of mormon.  This same talk I used in my farewell talk.

I have a problem...I´m getting fat...so my new year’s goal is to lose weight by eating better food and doing more exercising in the morning.  my pants fit a little too much.

We have 2 investigator this week with a baptismal fecha.  Danny is a really good young man and Juan is an older man in his 40s.  i know as he repents he will change to become better.

yesterday we were with a recent convert and she went off on gossip and stuff about her family and this ward.  i felt sorry for her because I wanted to help her and to let her understand that this gospel can help her solve her problems that are of importance consequences and not simple non-important things.

Well family I need to go soon.  I love you all and pray for you with all my heart.  I pray for my family individually, my friends who are on their mission, and for the progression of my language speaking.  I know that the book of mormon is true and that it is the word of God.  I know that we can be saved through the power of Jesus Christ, whose name is on my chest.  I know these things are true.  I love you all.  Have a wonderful week and a happy new year.
 
Love,
Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment