Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas....I Mean Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas everyone. This week has been super fun, but as for me not very busy. We had a lot of activities that took up a lot of the day and so we only planned for stuff that took up the other half of the day. For example, we had a ward christmas dinner on friday and so we had like 4 hours taken out of our day, but it was still fun and we had a lot of people show up and we were able to talk to a lot of them.

We also had a zone conference yesterday that took up most of the day, but it was super spiritual and I loved every minute of it. even the free flu shots they gave us. Yep that´s right we got flu shots by the church. Mine was fast and easy, but my companion had a harder time with it. We also had some really good piella after the shots!!! yum, except for the rabbit meat. I´m not a big fan of rabbit meat, but it wasn´t too bad.

We have one investigator on track for a baptism for the 3rd of january!!! He´s such a super good kid and I just know with a little push from the YSA here and the ward, he´ll be an active member forever. We haven´t had any contact with Claudia because last monday she moved to Galicia, outside our mission boundaries, and so we don´t really know what is going on with her, but I just hope she has found a ward nearby.

It´s so weird to be in a trio really because when we teach it´s hard to share the time we have in the lesson. Sometimes we want to share something, but we don´t want to hog the time. But it´s so much fun. this last week we went on splits with a return missionary here in Castllón and we are able to cover more ground. I do enjoy my companions because they are super good and I love them a lot.

I don´t really have much to say right now other than can´t wait to see you guys this christmas on skype!!!

I will end with my testimony of the plan of Salvation for this is what we learned in zone conference. We are children of a Heavenly Father who loves us and we can live with him again. We came to earth to gain a body and we are to be tested to see our worthiness to return back to him by the way we use our agency and how we treat our body and to those around us. After this life we will all die and will go to the spirit world. There the righteous will preach the gospel to those who have not heard the gospel before and will be able to accept the word by having their work done for them here on earth in the Lord´s holy house. When Christ will come again, the earth will live in peace and joy. Later we will be judged of our works here on earth and will be placed in kingdoms of glory and we can live with our families forever. It is a marvelous plan and we should always strive to help others know of this wonderful plan of happiness. I know that families can be together forever and we are children of God. I love you all and hope you all have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment