Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014


So I just finished writing my letter to president so you can just read that for the highlights of my week.  Some interesting things this week were: I ate snail for lunch with one of my investigators.  We were locked out of our piso on friday night and slept at the bishop´s house.  I helped in giving two blessings this week.  I also helped in two ordinations for aaronic priesthood on sunday.  We got takeout lunch on thursday and gave our grapes and juice boxes to a homeless guy.  We met a jamaican man on sunday who talked about how Jesus is the government and that was interesting.  I got a haircut monday and will send pictures next week (it was more like a buzz, but a little longer,  I miss my hair though).  We went to a catholic church on monday for preparation day.  Tomorrow I get to go on exchanges with another elder from valencia overnight and can´t wait.  Today we are going to make a pie because we have no money to go to valencia to play with the other missionaries because Elder westfall and I paid 160 euros to get the locksmith to open our door (he just used a card to pick the lock!!!!!!) and the hermanas have to go up to barcelona this week, so we´re kind of short on money.  I have two letters going home this week, so look for them.   Sorry that this letter is just a mess with random events and activities because I spent too much time writing to president and copying your letters and printing them off.

Well, I love you and want to let you know that I´m working really hard out here in spain and that I´m not homesick anymore, that I have not bad days but hard moments and good moments too.  This mission in tough and I wish people would have told me that earlier, but it´s a wonderful learning experience.  I Love the scriptures and I love the people out here.  The church is true and Christ died for us so we can live with Heavenly Father again.  I know that families can be together forever.  I love you and pray for you.  Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Elder Gonzalez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment