Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Run From The Bulls!!!!!!


July 7, 2015

 

It's San fermines here in Pamplona.  We are super scared because the population just jumped by a lot because of all the tourists here visiting and having a good time.  The weather is getting hotter, but we are staying alive.  Everyone is wearing white shirts and pants with
red scarves and belt things.  Like me!

Well the big news...transfer calls came in on the 4th of July, and I'm staying here.  My companion left, and there will only be two missionaries here in ALL OF NAVARRA!!!  If you haven't seen a map yet, I would advise you to because we have a lot of area to cover.  I'm with
elder ward from Ogden.  He was already here in Pamplona when I came in.  He's going to finish his mission here and as for me...I don't know yet.  We'll be working a lot in both areas.  It so weird how everything turned out.  Our district is now part of a city called logronio.  We are going to take a bus to district meeting there tomorrow, so that will be fun.

The stores are closed today, so we'll buy food another day.  We have eaten so much food here because of elder Dixon leaving.  But now, I'm hungry again.

I was really sad when elder packer passed away this past week because it was in fast and testimony meeting when a few members were mentioning him in their testimonies.  It really caught me by surprise.  I know that the Lord has a plan for him on the other side of the veil and one day our number will be called but we will rejoice when we see each other again.

This week we are preparing one of our investigators to get baptized.  I'm a little nervier when we have to do splits and I'm the one in control.  It puts a lot of responsibility on my shoulders, but the thing is that the Lord calls the weak to teach His perfect gospel.  I just need more faith and less fear, because faith and fear cannot be in the same place together.  I hope I don't become a leader in the future, but by saying that it will happen.  Because I hate calling the shots I would rather be a follower.

Well family I have got to go.  I hope you all have a great week and to always remember to read the scriptures because they are the waters of life because they teach of Jesus Christ who is our savior.  See you later

Con amor,
Élder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment