Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello From Spain!!


Sorry family, but I don´t have a lot of time right now.  My keyboard is super bad and I had to do this survey for the church and was having difficulties with it because it was a little weird.

This week has been a blast.  We have had a lot of good visits.  The missionaries in our district have 2 baptisms this Saturday, and it is a good motivator for us to work harder.  Elder streiff and I had to go to the doctor’s office so he could get some stuff for his acne.  Later we just hung out in barcelona for a few hours and did some sightseeing.  later we played some sports.  The weather is warming up here.

This week has been a little tough too.  I have felt like I can´t be the missionary I wanted to be, but I know that the Lord will help his weak servants, but overall this week has been a blast.

I got a little sick on thursday with a stomach bug, and finally today I am feeling better.

to answer dad´s questions:

Do you have hot water in your shower? yes and lots of it.

Do you have a laundry room in your piso? we have an old, broken washer, but no dryer, just a rack.

How far do you have to go to get groceries? about 10-15 minute walk to a mercadona (like a smiths but smaller, a lot smaller).

How many members make it to church on Sundays? like 50-60

Is it a ward or a branch? a ward, just split last summer.

Do you have to travel for district meetings? only a 7 minute walk to the church.

I want to end with sharing my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ with you all.  I know that through faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the holy Ghost, and enduring to the end, we can receive true peace and happiness in this life.  All that has been made wrong can be made right through the atonement of Jesus Christ.  The mission is the best and I hope all can feel the blessing of a mission and seeing the world and our lives in a new view.  Read and pray every day.  I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

su amigo, su hijo, un misionaro,

Elder Gonzalez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment